James Ellsworth beat Gillberg in the last event of the International Wrestling Cartel promotion. In the second match of the “Seventeen” card, Ellsworth defeated Gillberg to become the new IWC High Stakes champion. However, the reign lasted very little to James Ellsworth as Marshall Gambino fought him after the fight against Gillberg beat him and snatched the title.
It should be remembered that in one of the last IWC shows Gillberg made his surprise appearance and won the IWC High Stakes championship when he beat Bulk Nasty with the help of Chest Flexor and Corey Futuristic. It was a title fight against a Ramdon fighter and Gillberg made an appearance to respond to the challenge.
Once the match was over, former WWE superstar James Ellsworth the current intergender world champion made his appearance on the giant screen and challenged Gillberg to a fight for the IWC High Stakes title at the “Seventeen” event that the promotion celebrated this year. weekend in Elizabeth, PA.
below are the quick results of Seventeen event, where we must also highlight the victory of Wardlow over Andrew Palace to become the new world champion of the promotion.
- Team Titan (Dennis Jackson, Jami Jameson and Shane InYaFace) defeated The Bounty Hunters (Magnum CK, PB Smooth, and UTAMARO).
- James Ellsworth beat Gillberg to become the new IWC High Stakes champion.
- Marshall Gambino beat James Ellsworth to become the new IWC High Stakes champion.
- Jaxon Argos defeated Jonathan Gresham in “Submission Match”.
- The Fraternity (Channing Decker and Trent Gibson) (c / Justin LaBar) defeated The Mane Event (Duke Davis and Ganon Jones Jr.) to retain the championships in pairs.
- Gory beat DJ Z to retain the IWC Super Indy championship.
Britt Baker beat Katie Arquette by disqualification.
- Keith Haught beat Remy Lavey by disqualification.
Jimmy Vegas and Sam Adonis beat Bulk Nasty and Chris LeRusso.
- Wardlow beat Andrew Palace to become the new ICW heavyweight champion.