On Saturday, the first exclusive and non-televised WWE 205 Live show took place in Lowell, Massachusetts. The event featured not only the stars of the WWE Cruise division but also Raw wrestlers such as Bray Wyatt, Matt Hardy or Nia Jax, who acted as a special referee in the main event. The results, below:
– Hideo Itami defeated Jack Gallagher
– The team formed by Grand Metalik and Kalisto defeated TJP and Drew Gulak when Kalisto got the count of three over TJP
– Matt Hardy beat Bray Wyatt with his Twist of Fate
– Ariya Daivari fell to Akira Tozawa
– Mustafa Ali defeated Tony Nese with a 450
– The champion Enzo Amore won Cedric Alexander, retaining the title in a match refereed by the fighter Nia Jax, who performed a Samoan Drop on Cedric to help Amore to get the victory.
The stars of 205 Live return to fight Sunday at the Mid Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York, in the last of the shows that WWE had planned for the month of January of which, as we already informed, it suspended last Friday day 19 alleging planning problems.