USA Network will broadcast the Monday Night Raw episode number 1,303 from the O2 Arena in London, England, next Monday.
– This week will continue the qualifying matches for Money in The Bank. In these moments we have four confirmed fighters two per brand. Braun Strowman, Finn Bálor, The Miz and Rusev all won a spot and now they expect more rivals. Raw plans to classify two more superstars so it will be interesting to see what matches Kurt Angle announces.
– The same thing happens with the category of women although we only know the name of two classified Ember Moon and Charlotte Flair. Last week, Sasha Banks, Ruby Riott and Peyton Royce lost their chance, so they are discarded for the Money in The Bank ladder match. Which superstars will have the opportunity to contest the fight that will take place on June 17?
– Roman Reigns continues to believe that he is the Universal champion without a crown and for that reason he wants a new chance. Last week he had a way to get to Brock Lesnar without having to depend on the board: winning the qualifying bout for Money in The Bank. However, when he had the victory to shot, Jinder Mahal intervened and Finn Bálor took the opportunity to win the fight. Will Roman Reigns start a rivalry with Jinder Mahal?
– Seth Rollins is proving to be a fighting champion. Rollins launched a new challenge through social networks and Kevin Owens has not waited for Raw. The former Universal champion posted a video on Twitter last night announcing his intention to accept the open challenge of Seth Rollins this week. Thus, unless the champion or other superstar prevents it, Kevin Owens will fight Seth Rollins for the Intercontinental title on Monday Night Raw.
— WWE (@WWE) May 13, 2018
Last week, he threw an open challenge and beat Mojo Rawley who threatened to turn the red mark show into “Monday Night Rawley.”
– Bobby Lashley was the star of an interview conducted by Renee Young last week where the former ECW champion spoke of his family and his childhood. Lashley will be back in action this week and could be part of the qualifying matches for Money in The Bank.