Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar will have one last confrontation
USA Network will broadcast on Monday, March 12, the 1,297th episode of Monday Night RAW from the Philips Arena in Atlanta.
– Kurt Angle, Ronda Rousey, Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, the four protagonists of the mixed combat by tag team in Wrestlemania, will appear for the last time on television before the Show. Last week, WWE showed us a video in which the Commissioner of Raw and the director of operations were very confident of their chances of winning the Olympic champions at Wrestlemania. Will they have that same confidence when they see their faces live?
– The same will happen with Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns. Before their fight for the Universal championship, faces will be seen on Monday Night Raw. Roman Reigns arrives after being beaten twice by Lesnar and his physical condition puts in doubt that he will be 100% at Wrestlemania. “The Big Dog” will get to beat “The Beast” in the third attempt?
– Will The Undertaker respond to John Cena? The 16-times world champion beat Kane last week and once again mocked the “The Deadman”. Dinner just wants an answer, even if it’s negative. In case The Undertaker does not accept his challenge, John Cena will go to Wrestlemania as another fan.
– Seth Rollins and Finn Bálor will face each other again in an individual match. On March 12 they already fought, and the Irishman took the victory. Seth Rollins asked him for a rematch match before Wrestlemania and Finn Bálor gave it to him. We will not know which of the two will win but what is clear is that The Miz and Miztourage will be hanging around the area.
– Will Nia Jax catch Alexa Bliss before Wrestlemania? “The Irresistible Force” defeated Mickie James last week but was attacked by the Raw women’s champion a posteriori. However, Jax reacted, although Bliss managed to escape.
– Who will be Braun Strowman’s partner? It’s something that Cesaro and Sheamus tried to find out last week. Strowman offered them the truth if Sheamus managed to iron him, which he did not do. The mystery is still in the air and it is likely that “The Monster Among Meng” will keep the identity until Wrestlemania when it fights with its partner against The Bar for the tag team championship.
Here for more information about superstars announced to appear and buy tickets.