– The Shield is over? Dean Ambrose left last week for the ramp after he and his teammates lost to The Dogs of War. Behind the scenes, he was interviewed and hinted that maybe he did not fit into the group.
– The Bellalution begins. In the previous episode of Monday Night Raw, Nikki and Brie Bella attacked Ronda Rousey after their bout. Later, WWE announced that Nikki Bella will face Rousey in Evolution, an exclusive women’s PPV that will be held on October 28. What will be the reaction of the Raw women’s champion in this regard?
– Will The Brothers of Destruction respond to D-Generation X? Triple H and Shawn Michaels challenged them to a team battle at Crown Jewel and, although it has already become official, The Undertaker and Kane have not yet expressed themselves. This week we could have a new visit from the Brothers of Destruction to Raw.
– Who else will be added to the World Cup finals? Kurt Angle qualified in the previous chapter by winning a Royal Battle organized by Baron Corbin. John Cena was also added. In addition, Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy were confirmed by SmackDown.
– The new era of Bobby Lashley has arrived. In the previous episode, he injured Kevin Owens and showed an attitude totally contrary to what we had seen previously. Who will be the new goal of Bobby Lashley?