According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the WWE could film a Raw retaliation angle this week on Smackdown. At the same time Smackdown is held in Manchester, Raw will host a show in Birmingham. Because the city is 87 miles away, the live crew was in Manchester the night before, so they could easily pretape. Until November 14 at Charlotte, retaliation can not be done at live show.
More in RAW
- Impact Wrestling negotiates with several television channels to be broadcast in 2019
- A special WWE art show in Los Angeles
- Tommaso Ciampa retains the NXT title at Wargames 2
- WWE NXT TakeOver: WarGames 2 Card
- WWE Network subscribers will be able to enjoy one hour of Starrcade 2018
- Trevor Lee on the way to WWE NXT?
- WWE interested in hiring Shane Strickland
- Brock Lesnar’s treatment seems to create tension behind the scenes
- NXT Superstars Tests WarGames 2018 Cage
- WWE could make new NXT in Japan or Mexico