According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the WWE could film a Raw retaliation angle this week on Smackdown. At the same time Smackdown is held in Manchester, Raw will host a show in Birmingham. Because the city is 87 miles away, the live crew was in Manchester the night before, so they could easily pretape. Until November 14 at Charlotte, retaliation can not be done at live show.
More in RAW
- WWE Announces More Dates for the European Tour in 2019
- WWE Interested in hiring JD Bandit
- Shawn Michaels will Come Out of Retirement for the Money
- Abyss will Join the Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Additional Information on the Rey Mysterio Contract
- Daniel Bryan Wants to Leave the WWE
- WWE and Impact Executives Met – For what Purpose?
- WWE Donates $100,000 to Kane City
- Rey Mysterio Signs a 2-year Contract with WWE
- Reasons Why Drake Maverick and Lio Rush Became Managers