Unlike the Monday night’s RAW program last week, SmackDown Live raised the audience level this week. This week’s viewers are 2.68 million viewers. There is no doubt that a slight rise in weeks marked as 2.662 million viewers is undoubtedly the blue program is increasing visionaries for several weeks. Can they beat RAW in a week?
More in WWE
- WWE could make new NXT in Japan or Mexico
- Several PWG talents will be participating in NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 13
- Plans are revealed for Becky Lynch at WrestleMania 35
- The Match between A-Kid and Zack Saber Jr. receives a 5-star rating
- Impact Wrestling November 15, 2018 Preview
- Kevin Owens Injury Update, Becky Lynch “destroys” Ronda Rousey on Twitter
- Kassius Ohno will face Matt Riddle next week at NXT
- Ronda Rousey seeks the balance between WWE and UFC, Next rival of Conor McGregor?
- WWE MMC: AJ Styles replaced after losing to Smackdown Live
- WWE NXT November 14, 2018 Preview