Unlike the Monday night’s RAW program last week, SmackDown Live raised the audience level this week. This week’s viewers are 2.68 million viewers. There is no doubt that a slight rise in weeks marked as 2.662 million viewers is undoubtedly the blue program is increasing visionaries for several weeks. Can they beat RAW in a week?
More in WWE
- WWE Announces More Dates for the European Tour in 2019
- WWE Interested in hiring JD Bandit
- Shawn Michaels will Come Out of Retirement for the Money
- Abyss will Join the Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Additional Information on the Rey Mysterio Contract
- Daniel Bryan Wants to Leave the WWE
- WWE and Impact Executives Met – For what Purpose?
- WWE Donates $100,000 to Kane City
- Rey Mysterio Signs a 2-year Contract with WWE
- Reasons Why Drake Maverick and Lio Rush Became Managers