Finn Bálor will team up with Seth Rollins in upcoming WWE live events
– Due to Jason Jordan’s injury, WWE has announced that Finn Bálor will team up with Seth Rollins in upcoming WWE live events. In principle, this training will not be transferred to television, although that has yet to be seen.
– Big Show has indicated on social networks that will soon return to action. In recent months there has been talked about his possible retirement and even an addition to the commentator’s table. What is clear is that the Big Show race is near its end.
– The 205 Live tournament to determine the new cruiserweight champion could have more surprise additions in the coming weeks, as it happened last night with Roderick Strong. Drake Maverick announced that this could happen, and next week Mark Andrews is expected to fight Akira Tozawa. Recall that Andrews is a fighter in the WWE UK division.
– AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Baron Corbin and Jinder Mahal in the dark match held last night in Kansas City after the 205 Live edition.
– On the occasion of the absence of the defense of the Universal championship in Elimination Chamber, WWE.com has published a survey so that its readers can decide if Kurt Angle values both the women’s and men’s championships in RAW. So far, 61% of readers think that Brock Lesnar should defend the championship in Elimination Chamber, as will Alexa Bliss against 5 opponents.