WWE celebrated a new house show in Spain this afternoon. On this occasion, the Raw superstars visited Pabellón Príncipe Felipe Arena in Zaragoza in what was the first of the two stops in the country. The pavilion presented a good entrance with an attendance of 7000 people. However, it is not an official figure and WWE will give more data in the coming weeks.
Below is the full results of the House show:
– Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy defeated The Revival (Dash and Dawson) and Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre to retain the Raw tag team championships. Bray Wyatt, Matt Hardy and Drew McIntyre received a standing ovation. The Revival managed to control almost all the fight but finalizing they receive the combination of movements on the part of Matt and Bray and they lose the fight by the count of three.
– Finn Bálor defeated Baron Corbin in a one on one. Both had a good reaction from the public and the match lasted about 6 minutes. Corbin tries to hit Bálor but receives the sling blade and finishing blow to fall defeated by the count of three.
– No Way Jose, Breezango and Titus Worldwide (Apollo and Titus O’Neil) defeated The Authors of Pain, The Ascension and Curt Hawkins in a 10-Man Tag Team. Hawkins scored his consecutive loss number 197. The bad guys dominated almost all the fight but No Way Jose entered the ring, swept with his rivals and got the win over Hawkins.
– Seth Rollins defeated Jinder Mahal to retain the Intercontinental Championship. Sunil Singh accompanied Jinder Mahal and tried to intervene in the final moments but Seth Rollins applied the Turnbuckle powerbomb on top of Jinder Mahal and ended the fight by running the Curb Stomp on Mahal himself to take the victory by the count of three.
We’re going to a break. Several announcements of the house show that will be held on November 3 and 4 in Madrid and Barcelona are issued.
– Natalya, Sasha Banks, Bayley and Ember Moon defeated The Riott Squad and Alexa Bliss in a team match. Bayley applies the Belly to Bayley on Sarah Logan to take the victory by the count of three.
Elias appears and performs a performance. People do not agree to boo but Elias decides to take the microphone and reproach their attitude. Elias says that Zaragoza liked it but not its inhabitants. Bobby Roode intervenes and that brings us to the next match in the afternoon.
– Bobby Roode defeated Elias. It was the fight in which the public was more subdued. Roode managed to win by the count of three after applying the Glorious DDT.
– Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley defeated Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in the main event of the show. “The Big Dog” had a good reaction from the public but the fans turned to Strowman. Braun Strowman and Bobby Lashley take care of Kevin Owens and Samo Joe while Reigns applies the spear on Kevin Owens to take the victory by the count of three.
¡Señoras y señores, aquí acaba la #WWEZaragoza! Os damos las gracias quiénes habéis seguido el show a nuestro lado, pedimos disculpas a quiénes no os mole tanto el wrestling y la bienvenida a los nuevos/as followers 😉 ¡Un placer! pic.twitter.com/KVbhS03GFm
— Fase Bonus (@fasebonus) May 12, 2018
Once the fight is over, the faces celebrate with the public and Bobby Lashley raises a Spanish flag to the ring.