The Undertaker returned last night to the WWE ring at a Raw house show held at Madison Square Garden in New York. “The Deadman” was part of the show’s main event and teamed up with Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns to face Kevin Owens, Elias, and Baron Corbin. In the final moments, The Undertaker ironed Kevin Owens for the account of three after applying the Tombstone Piledriver. Once the match ended, The Undertaker and Roman Reigns had a face-to-face that ended with both shaking hands in respect.
With the exception of Brock Lesnar, who was present at the UFC 236 event and accepted the challenge from Daniel Cormier, WWE deployed his entire Raw roster for this show. Then, we leave you with the quick results:
- Bobby Lashley defeated Jinder Mahal (c / Sunil Singh).
- Cedric Alexander defeated Buddy Murphy to retain the Cruiserweight Championship.
- Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt defeated Titus O’Neil & Apollo Crews (c / Dana Brooke) and Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas to retain the Raw tag team championships.
- Bayley, Ember Moon and Natalya defeated Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan and Alicia Fox in a team match.
- Mojo Rawley defeated Bobby Roode.
- Dolph Ziggler (c / Drew McIntyre) defeated Seth Rollins and Finn Bálor in a triple threat to retain the Intercontinental Championship.
- Kalisto, Gran Metalik, and Lince Dorado defeated Drew Gulak,
- Jack Gallagher and Brian Kendrick in a team match.
- Ronda Rousey defeated Nia Jax in an individual fight in which Alexa Bliss performed the duties of referee.
- The Undertaker, Braun Strowman, and Roman Reigns defeated Kevin Owens, Elias, and Baron Corbin in the main event of the show.
— 🇷🇴🇧🇪♚ (@RobeEmpire_1) July 8, 2018
WWE announced that it will return to Madison Square Garden on December 26 to perform a live show on SmackDown Live. For that event, a match was announced for the WWE Championship between AJ Styles and Samoa Joe, and a fight between The Miz and Daniel Bryan.