– We entered the week of Wrestlemania and New Orleans already begins to be colored by the professional wrestling environment but above all the image of WWE. As we can see in the video above. WWE has started to promote its show through a band of musicians that was dedicated to playing the theme of several fighters through the streets of the city throughout the end of the week. In addition, the New Orleans airport has posted an image on social networks about the promotional posters that have been installed.
— New Orleans Airport (@NO_Airport) March 29, 2018
– Today is Randy Orton’s birthday. The current WWE United States champion turns 38, was born on April 1, 1980, in Knoxville, Tennessee. Nicknamed “The Viper”, Randy Orton will defend his title in a fatal 4-way match against Jinder Mahal, Rusev and Bobby Roode at Wrestlemania 34. Jesse Sorensen (29) is also celebrating his birthday.
– As reported by DirtySheets, the original plan for Elias at Wrestlemania was to do a live performance, which was interrupted by several legends, including The Rock. Apparently, the plans were canceled. Other portals have indicated that if The Rock appears it will not be known until the end because WWE will want to keep it a secret.
– As we put in the follow-up note, Wrestlemania 34 is scheduled to have a total of 7 hours, two for the kickoff show and 5 for the main show.
– WWE has published a gallery of images of Ronda Rousey training in the Performance Center. This week, on Raw and SmackDown, several clips of the new WWE acquisition have been released preparing their mixed combat at Wrestlemania. And since we’re talking about Ronda Rousey, WWE has posted a poll on its official website asking its readers how many championships they believe she will win during her WWE career. At the time of this publication, the option “Between 4 and 10” is the most voted with 41%.