The professional wrestling company WWE has published a press release on its website, announcing the arrival of new talent to its Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. A week after the fifth anniversary of the center, WWE has published a list of new talents that have arrived.
- Keith Lee (Texas): With a height of 6.2 feet and 320 pounds of weight. Lee is a former world champion of the independent wrestling scene and was also a member of the A & M Texas football team.
- Io Shirai (Tokyo, Japan): Shirai has been champion on multiple occasions in the Japanese wrestling promotion Stardom, she has great experience in the aggressive fight with strong blows and suplexes between her repertoire.
- Deonna Purrazzo (Jefferson, New Jersey): Competed nationally as a cheerleader and has fought in companies such as Ring of Honor (ROH), Beyond Wrestling and East Coast Wrestling Association.
- Stacey Ervin Jr. (Taylor, Michigan): With a height of 5.8 feet and 180 pounds of weight. Ervin was a member of the men’s gymnastics team at the University of Michigan in the 2013 NCAA championship.
- Luke Menzies (West Yorkshire, England): With a height of 6 feet and 260 pounds of weight. Trained by English wrestling legend Marty Jones, Menzies also played rugby professionally for more than a decade.
- Taishan Dong (Gansu, China): With a height of 7 feet and 290 pounds of weight. He participated in the “Golden Boy Promotions” of Oscar de la Hoya, also has experience in basketball and kickboxing.
- Lacey Lane (Winter Park, Florida): Of Brazilian descent, she was nominated for the NCAA award as the woman of the year 2012. She has competed in the United States and Mexico, as well as having belonged to the wrestling academy of The Dudley Boyz.
- Monique Jenkins (Brooklyn, New York): Jenkins has fought in Florida and the Dominican Republic. In addition, she was initially trained by WWE Hall of Fame member Johnny Rodz.
- Denzel Dejournette (Winston-Salem, North Carolina): With a height of 6.2 feet and 260 pounds. The former member of the American football team Appalachian State Mountaineers has also been nominated three times to the NCAA awards as the fighter of the year.