During today, WWE has released several details about the performance and the pairings for the first episodes of the Mixed Match Challenge. On the one hand, WWE has confirmed the matches that will be seen in the first round, which will last six of the twelve episodes and will always keep a Raw team against one of SmackDown. The pairings are the following:
– Week 1: Finn Bálor and Sasha Banks against Natalya and Shinsuke Nakamura.
– Week 2: Asuka and The Miz against Big E and Carmella.
– Week 3: Alexa Bliss and Braun Strowman against Becky Lynch and Sami Zayn.
– Week 4: Alicia Fox and Goldust against Jimmy Uso and Naomi.
– Week 5: Bayley and Elias against Lana and Rusev.
– Week 6: Apollo Crews and Nia Jax against Bobby Roode and Charlotte Flair.
In addition, WWE has announced that in the semifinals of the tournament there will be a “second chance”. This will consist of allowing a team that has already been eliminated from the tournament to compete again and will be decided by a vote of the fans.