The North American company Ring of Honor (ROH), in collaboration with New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW), presented tonight the third event of their joint tour Global Wars 2018. From Buffalo Riverworks in Buffalo, New York, was the chosen place for this new event that saw stars of both companies in the ring.
Below are the full results from Buffalo:
The first fight is not carried out, as The Kingdom, represented by Matt Taven and Vinny Marseglia, brutally attack The Boys. Taven asks Dalton Castle out or promises to destroy The Boys. Castle goes out and Taven challenges him to a fight for his title in Final Battle. TK O’Ryan joins his teammates to attack Castle.
– Dalton Castle defeated TK O’Ryan. The member of Kingdom took advantage of the situation to start with dominion over Castle, but he ended up resisting and imposing himself after applying his Bangarang. After the match, accept the challenge of Taven.
– Kenny King defeated Cheeseburger. King does not want to face Cheeseburger and asks him to leave, but he refuses and King attacks him. Burger responds and puts Kenny in trouble, coming to cover him after an attempt by Royal Flush. In a new attempt, King connects his shot and takes the victory.
– Kelly Klein defeated Madison Rayne. Even combat of less than ten minutes in which Klein took the victory with a bridge.
– KUSHIDA defeated Jonathan Gresham, Flip Gordon, and BUSHI in a battle at four corners. Dynamic combat in which BUSHI failed an MX on KUSHIDA, who took advantage and covered it after the Back to the Future.
– Jeff Cobb defeated EVIL in a match in a non-title match. Great reaction from the public for this tough match in which Cobb continues to demonstrate his power in ROH. Tour of the Islands by Cobb for the count of three.
– Juice Robinson defeated Silas Young via disqualification. Combat back and forth in which Juice was about to apply the Pulp Friction when Bully Ray intervened and he applied a low blow. Flip Gordon goes out to save Juice Robinson, but Bully takes a kendo stick and takes control again. Joe Koff comes out to tell him that he and the fans hate Bully, and threatens to fire him if he ever uses the kendo stick again.
– The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) defeated The Ungovernables of Japan (Tetsuya Naito & SANADA). Great combat loaded with action, with tremendous chemistry on the part of both couples and a fast-paced end in which Matt escaped the Skull End to cover and win.
– Jay Lethal vs. Chris Sabin finished in a tie by the time limit. Combat Proving Ground in which Sabin got a starting chance to tie with the champion. Great performance of Sabin, who used all his arsenal and innovated to put in trouble to Lethal, who put in a Figure Four Leglock to Sabin at the last minute but could not make it yield.
After the match, the public asked that they continue fighting for more time. Lethal accepted and challenged a new match, ten minutes of the time limit and with the championship defended. But as soon as they started Kenny King went out to attack them both and finish the match.
– Best Friends (Chuck Taylor & Trent Baretta) defeated The Briscoes (Jay & Mark Briscoe) and Cody & Hangman Page in the main event. It fights with a lot of action on the part of the six involved, which became chaotic at the end. After the referee’s fall in a moment, the Briscoes used a chair and a belt against their rivals, but Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian of SCU appeared to make the save. Best Friends end up covering Mark to take the victory.