The World Of Sport Wrestling company yesterday broadcast the third episode of its weekly program. In this week’s chapter, Rampage retained the WOS Championship against Justin Sysum. Below is the full results:
– Grado defeated Sha Samuels via pinfall. Grado made his entrance with a suit and tie to prove to Stu Bennett that he could be taken seriously, and the combat thus dressed began. In the last moments of the fight, Samuels got on the second rope, but Grado caught him in the air with a Grater Cutter to take the victory.
– Martin Kirby defeated Joe Hendry via pinfall, who got using the ropes to support himself and get additional thrust. This match arises as a result of what happened in the first episode when Kirby left Hendry during a match in the first round of the tournament for the WOS tag team Championships.
– BT Gunn and Stevie Boy defeated CJ Banks and Brad Slayer via pinfall in the first round of the tournament for the WOS Tag Team Championships. After this victory, they will face Kip Sabian and Iestyn Rees in the semifinals.
– Crater defeated Gabriel Kidd via pinfall after applying a Big Splash to Kidd who had to be taken backstage on a stretcher. This fight was the “great opportunity” that Kidd won in the ladder fight last week.
– Rampage defeated Justin Sysum via count-out to retain the WOS Championship. CJ Banks, who was at the corner of Rampage with Sha Samuels, grabbed Sysum so he could not get back in time to the ring.