WrestleCade SuperShow 2018 Results
WrestleCade celebrates this weekend a three-day convention that brings together a lot of legends from the world of Pro-wrestling and fighters today. One of the days is for a show and last night the event was held from the Benton Convention Center in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
As the main event match, the undercard featured a match between Nick Aldis and Jake Hager (Jack Swagger in WWE) for the NWA Heavyweight Championship. Below is the full results:
- Brandon Scott defeated Billy Gunn to win the VCW (Vanguard Championship Wrestling) Championship.
- Shane “Hurricane” Helms defeated Eli Drake.
- The War Kings defeated The Boys in a tag team match.
- CW Anderson beat Kid Kash in a bout in which Jerry Lynn served as referee.
- Carlito Colon and Eddie Edwards beat MVP and Moose.
- Taya Valkyrie beat Penelope Ford.
- Crazzy Steve beat Vampire in a coffin match.
- Caleb Konley beat Psycho, Thousand Deaths, Jason Kincaid, Marty the Moth and Luchasaurus in a ladder match to retain the AML World Championship.
- Fallah Bahh won the Battle Royal.
- Johnny Impact and PJ Black beat Ultimo Dragon and Juventud Guerrera with Sonny Onoo.
- Nick Aldis beat Jake Hager in the main event to retain the NWA World Heavyweight Championship.
Wrestling has reported that Brandon Scott beat Billy Gunn, but put Gunn as an aspirant, when in fact Gunn was the champion before the fight began. This information is incomplete and we hope to publish an update shortly.