USA Network will broadcast the episode 1005 of SmackDown Live tonight, a program that will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
– Daniel Bryan will make his appearance to explain his actions on AJ Styles last week, or at least that’s what WWE believes. The current WWE champion took Brock Lesnar to the limit in Survivor Series but lost, although he did not seem to care since the only thing valuable to him right now is his title.
– SmackDown lost all combats in Survivor Series, with the exception of the team of couples, which achieved victory in the Kickoff but did not count in the final result. Shane McMahon posted on Twitter that there will be changes in the blue show, so we will be attentive to what he has to announce.
– What happened to Charlotte Flair at Survivor Series? She reached the limit of her strength and decided to stop the match against Ronda Rousey causing disqualification. Flair attacked Rousey indiscriminately after the match with a kendo stick and a chair, and many people wonder why she reacted in that way. Tonight we could have the answer.
– The New Day will face The Bar and Big Show in a Thanksgiving-related match. The specific rules of this fight have not yet been confirmed, although it is clear that the loser will have to wear the turkey costume.
– Shinsuke Nakamura lost to Seth Rollins at Survivor Series, but he also learned a lot. Now, The King of Strong Style awaits new rival. Who will be the next contender for the United States title?
— WWE (@WWE) November 20, 2018