The match between John Cena vs. The Undertaker is on the air for WWE WrestleMania 34 after the match was not confirmed in this week’s Raw. Taker is expected to be in the big event on Sunday but there has been speculation about some kind of confrontation to establish until a later combat if they do not fight on Sunday. A photo of the official WWE magazine WrestleMania 34 was published and sold in New Orleans with a question mark on Taker.
And is that at the time in which the fight poster is presented, the contest between John Cena and The Undertaker, which until last Monday was agreed to happen, appears mentioned but with a big question in the figure of Undertaker. This is how the hand program looks:
Follow the rumors about Undertaker’s battle at Wrestlemania
That’s the way things are today. Every day we get up with a new news, the last minute update or a poster announcing the possible combat between Undertaker and John Cena in the Axxess of Wrestlemania! Things are becoming clearer and Sam Roberts has even dared to predict that Undertaker will be the one to introduce Kid Rock to the WWE Hall of Fame tonight and that is when he accepts the fight against Cena. Kid Rock is the only one whose presenter has not been announced and the rumor is already running like wildfire.
For that reason, if finally the combat is celebrated and so that you do not say that you did not know it, we leave you with a series of curious data that the confrontation would leave if it were to celebrate:
It would be the eighteenth consecutive year of Undertaker at WrestleMania.
• It would be the 26th combat of The Undertaker at WrestleMania, this means that it has competed in more than 75% of the WrestleMania events.
• It would be the 14th match of John Cena at WrestleMania, he has been at all events since 2012.
• The Undertaker was Cena’s first partner in a match fight at WWE. Both defeated Chris Jericho and Kurt Angle on SmackDown in 2002. This was John Cena’s first win in a televised WWE match.
• It would be the 5th time that John Cena and The Undertaker have faced each other in a 1-on-1 battle. The other four were in 2003 and 2004 (including Vengeance ’03). Each one has two victories.
• It would be the longest period between The Undertaker matches in his WWE career. His last fight was 371 days ago at WrestleMania 33.