How much do WWE managers charge? | A corporate WWE presentation this month revealed the following corporate salaries :
- WWE President and CEO Vince McMahon received $ 1,400,000 in 2017. He was paid $ 1,325,000 in 2016 and will be paid $ 1,400,000 in 2018.
- WWE co-president George Barrios received $ 783,510 in 2017. He was paid $ 764,400 in 2016 and will be paid $ 870,000 in 2018 WWE co-president Michelle Wilson received $ 791,044 in 2017. She was paid $ 771,750 in 2016 and will be paid $ 870,000 in 2018
- The Executive Vice President of WWE Talent and Creative Live Events Paul Levesque (Triple H) received $ 650,000 in 2017. He paid $ 606.375 in 2016 and will be paid $ 684.125 in 2018
- Executive producer and television chief of WWE Kevin Dunn received $ 909,560 in 2017. He was paid $ 909,560 in 2016 and will pay him $ 925,000 in 2018
Another part of the presentation revealed the following wages paid to Triple H, Shane McMahon, and Stephanie McMahon for their work as talents due to their relationship with Vince:
- Shane McMahon received performance fees and royalties of approximately $ 1.3 million for his work as a performer and as commissioner of SmackDown in 2017.
- Stephanie McMahon received $ 2.2 million in 2017 for her role as Commissioner of RAW on television and her role as chief brand ambassador
- Triple H received $ 1.5 million in 2017 for its performance as a performer, in addition to the corporate salary mentioned above.
Below is the general compensation, which includes salaries, share awards, incentive compensation without equity and other compensation:
- WWE President and CEO Vince McMahon received $ 3,087,537 in 2017 and $ 3,071,600 in 2016
- WWE co-president George Barrios received $ 1,943,808 in 2017. He received $ 4,311,056 in 2016
- WWE co-president Michelle Wilson received $ 1,962,637 in 2017. She received $ 4,317,617 in 2016
- Executive Vice President of WWE, talents, live and creative events Paul Levesque (Triple H) received $ 3,223,716 in 2017. Received $ 3,993,417 in 2016
- Executive producer and main TV producer of WWE Kevin Dunn received $ 2,306,369 in 2017. He received $ 4,637,652 in 2016