WWE News: Kevin Owens with a new look, Nia Jax Racist Judge a Tweet, more
– WWE held a new house show last night in Buffalo with the RAW superstars. Bray Wyatt reappeared and received a warm ovation. During the battle between Nia Jax and Ember Moon, chants of “this is boring” were heard. Dean Ambrose retained the Intercontinental Championship against Seth Rollins in the main event.
– Karina Leila Steen, the wife of Kevin Owens, yesterday published images on Instagram in which we can see a change in the image of the WWE superstar. Owens appears in the thinnest photograph and with a new tattoo. He is scheduled to make his return to action on the Road to WrestleMania 35.
A new look of @FightOwensFight pic.twitter.com/TusD6jhnV0
— Wrestling Culture (@mywcnews) December 31, 2018
– Johnny Gargano will team up with AR Fox to face Austin Theory and Josh Briggs in the EVOLVE 119 event to be held on January 18. Gargano will fight against Austin Theory on the 20th in a match where the EVOLVE Championship will not be defended.
– You are not unaware that the United States is a country communized to the bone. In such a context, skin color and accusations of racism are commonplace, much more than other countries. And this is how Nia Jax decided to wrap herself in a white knight’s dress of minorities.
Everything from a tweet. Proud of its women’s revolution, WWE states:
There’s no denying it. The women of @WWE BROUGHT IT in 2018! pic.twitter.com/i8lLY7LPiM
— WWE (@WWE) December 29, 2018
You will note that all the wrestlers took to illustrate the subject are…white. The Iconics, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, Carmella, Ronda Rousey: Not a single representative of minorities. Stung, Nia answered:
???????? #WeHereToo https://t.co/cZ8CJXeYJr
— ? (@NiaJaxWWE) December 30, 2018
All accompanied by emojis of women of color, suggesting some racism on the part of WWE .
– Today is the birthday of Danny Burch, also known as Martin Stone. The superstar of NXT UK turns 37, was born on December 31, 1981, in Richmond, United Kingdom.
– Many will remember Izzy, the superfan of Bayley who became famous for supporting the WWE superstar during her time at NXT and for crying at the TakeOver: Respect event. Due to her fame, she came to compete in the ring with the passage of time and is now a little older, but her passion for WWE has not disappeared.
The last thing we know about her has to do with Becky Lynch and that the former SmackDown women’s champion took advantage of a message from her on Twitter to continue with her hesitation on social networks.
On this occasion, Izzy wrote the following message:
You’ve finally seen the light, huh?
— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) December 30, 2018