WWE Monday Night Raw April 16, 2018 Preview
USA Network will air Monday Night RAW episode number 1,299 from the XL Center in Hartford, CT.
– Superstar Shake-Up arrives where some Raw superstars will go to SmackDown and vice versa. On this occasion, we expect to see the debut of several SmackDown fighters. What will Kurt Angle have negotiated with Paige?
– Who will fight against Cesaro and Sheamus in The Greatest Royal Rumble, in a match where the vacant Raw tag team championship will be at stake? Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt will fight The Revival to fill that position on Raw.
– Sasha Banks and Bayley will fight in an individual combat to resolve their differences. The last few weeks have been catastrophic for both superstars. Is there any way to regain their old friendship or is it something that has to be lost?
– Will there be repercussions for Ronda Rousey? Last week, he appeared on Raw and just as he did at Wrestlemania broke the arm of Commissioner Stephanie McMahon. Ronda has shown that it does not belong to anyone but the Authority is not easily intimidated.
– Will Samoa Joe get his hands on Roman Reigns? Last week, he humiliated “The Big Dog” with a promo and challenged him to a fight in Backlash. Roman Reigns will have a new chance to win the Universal Championship at Greatest Royal Rumble, a week before his showdown with Samoa Joe. Will Roman Reigns come as champion to Backlash?
– What did Bobby Lashley mean by “pending issues”? The former ECW champion returned to WWE last week after being away for more than a decade. What is your objective in this new stage?
Here for more information about buy tickets and superstars confirmed to appear.