Ryan Satin, a journalist with the Pro Wrestling Sheet, has published a list of dates for WWE shows to be held throughout 2019, the dates that WWE will hold during 2019 and the beginning of 2020. The list was presented by the company in relation to a registry of lawsuits against piracy.
The dates range from events and tappings in the United States to the tours that WWE will carry out in different countries of the world. Among the latter, have been revealed some belonging to different countries in Latin America, to which WWE would return to perform their shows during this year 2019. Among the most prominent, we can say that WWE would have planned two shows in Mexico on November 30 and December 1, at the Mexico City Arena and at the Monterrey Arena respectively.
Other countries to highlight are Chile and Argentina, who will receive the company’s superstars on September 5 at Movistar Arena in Santiago, and September 6 and 7 at Luna Park in Buenos Aires. Peru will also be part of WWE’s passage through South America on August 24 at the Jockey Club in Lima. The last interesting point to highlight will be the show that the company will perform on September 7 from the Antel Arena in Montevideo, Uruguay.
The document also points to other countries such as Colombia, Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, and Puerto Rico, which WWE would like to visit during the second half of this year. Below, we offer you a list of all the Latin American dates that have been indicated by the company (remember that these dates are subject to changes by the promoters):
– August 22: Movistar Arena in Bogota, Colombia
– August 23: Movistar Arena in Bogota, Colombia
– August 24: Jockey Club in Lima, Peru
– August 25: Roberto de Durán Coliseum, Panama
– September 5: Movistar Arena of Santiago, Chile
– September 6: Luna Park of Buenos Aires, Argentina
– September 7: Luna Park of Buenos Aires, Argentina
– September 8: Antel Arena of Montevideo, Uruguay
– September 9: Ibirapuera de Sao Gymnasium Paulo, Brazil
– October 24: General Ruminahui Coliseum of Quito, Ecuador
– October 25: Viva Park of San Jose, Costa Rica
– October 26: Puerto Rico Coliseum of San Juan, Puerto Rico
– November 30: Mexico City Arena in Mexico City
– December 1: Monterrey Arena in Monterrey, Mexico