The Contract end Dates of Several WWE Superstars
On many occasions, we ask ourselves when the contract of this or that WWE Superstar ends. Without going any further, in recent months we have been talking a lot about this in relation to Brock Lesnar.
Today we do it as much of “The Beast” as of others of its companions, because Fightful has published a report analyzing the contracts of fighters of different promotions, revealing the dates in which they end.
In this case, we focus on the talents of the most prestigious company. And we add some information that does not appear in the report regarding the latest news about the situation of each one.
- Brock Lesnar: August 2018 – His last fight (for the time being) is expected to be on August 19 at SummerSlam.
- Mauro Ranallo: June 2019
- Daniel Bryan: September 1, 2018 – Everything seems to indicate that he will renew his contract but he has not done so yet.
- Kevin Owens: April 2023 (minimum, contract signed for 5 years in 2018)
- Paige: 2019 – We say that next year, after the premiere of the film about his life, she could leave the company.
- Big Show: spring of 2021 – In April he renewed his contract.
- Mandy Rose: late 2020
- The Miz: 2022 – In March he renewed his contract for several years.
- Stephanie McMahon: October 7, 2019 (as a screen talent)
- Mojo Rawley: 2020
There has been no news about it but speaking of Mandy Rose, we hope to renew her contract because it seems that the company sees in it a future star of the women’s division.