We look forward to the tenth edition of TLC. Because in addition to being able to count on the always attractive extra of tables, chairs, and stairs, several duels keep tremendous potential.
In fact, there are so many expectations, that we would be facing the worst PPV of the season in WWE if these are not met. Although now, two new matches are added not so bright (a priori) to the cartel of TLC 2018.
— WWE (@WWE) November 30, 2018
Two logical teams considering what was seen on Monday Night Raw. Baron Corbin battled Bálor in the star of the night, and to get the victory, decreed a 2 vs. 1, choosing McIntyre as a partner. This, of course, showed no mercy and showed the Irishman that foot number fits with two tremendous Claymore Kicks. Meanwhile, Elias also suffered in his flesh the tyranny of Corbin, succumbing to Lashley after a rain of blows from the current “trio of terror” of Raw.
Something that in turn seems to indicate that Braun Strowman will finally be ready to compete. So, for the moment his match against “The Lone Wolf” still stands, with the indicated stipulation. There would not be a massive battle, as was rumored a couple of days ago, in order to supply Strowman’s absence. Likewise, the door still open for us to see a new Raw General Manager if Corbin is defeated.
Let’s take a look at the updated card of TLC, which already houses seven specific clashes:
– Daniel Bryan (c) vs. AJ Styles for the WWE Championship
– Seth Rollins (c) vs. Dean Ambrose for the Intercontinental Championship
– Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte vs. Asuka; Tables, Chairs, and Ladders match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship
– Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Nia Jax for the Women’s Raw Championship
– Braun Strowman vs. Baron Corbin; Table, Ladders and Chairs match
– Finn Bálor Vs. Drew McIntyre (new)
– Elias vs. Bobby Lashley (new)
– The Bar (c) vs. The Usos vs. The New Day: Triple Threat for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles (new)
– Final of the Mixed Match Challenge
Just two weeks for this appointment, which will take place on December 16, from the SAP Center in San Jose, California.