WWE Monday Night Raw April 22, 2019 Preview
USA Network will broadcast Monday Night Raw‘s 1,352nd episode Monday from the West Fargo Arena in Des Moines, IA.
– A new era in Raw begins with the superstars coming from SmackDown highlighting the figure of AJ Styles, who could start his first rivalry in the red show next Monday. In addition, we will have to be attentive to other newly arrived superstars such as The Viking Experience, Ricochet, Aleister Black, Naomi, The Usos, The Miz and Andrade.
– Seth Rollins is still waiting for a new rival. The Universal champion has been left without its best allies since Dean Ambrose has left the company and Roman Reigns has become part of SmackDown Live. However, The Architect is still thinking that his legacy should be that of a champion fighter, so we could live his first defense very soon.
– Who is behind the mysterious characters that we have seen during the last weeks? WWE insinuates that we will have news about it on Monday Night Raw.
– After her victory over Natalya on Monday Night Raw, Lacey Evans has positioned herself as the Becky Lynch Raw Women’s Championship contender. Lacey Evans wants a piece of Lynch and wants it right now. We’ll see if that fight becomes official in this next episode.
– The Miz and Shane McMahon have not ended their rivalry. After losing in the Falls Count Anywhere of WrestleMania 35, The Miz made a surprise appearance in Raw attacking Shane and revealing himself as the new superstar of the red show. In the next episode, we will have a continuation of this saga.