USA Network will broadcast the Monday Night Raw episode number 1,337 from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.
– The Beast and the Monster under the same roof. Brock Lesnar will return to Monday Night Raw and that appearance will coincide with the return of Braun Strowman. Both will face off at Royal Rumble for the Universal Championship and the match could begin to take shape starting on Monday.
– John Cena will make his return to Monday Night Raw. The sixteen-time WWE champion appeared the week on SmackDown Live and teamed up with Becky Lynch to face Zelina Vega and Andrade Cien Almas. In which segment will you be involved on this occasion?
– Bobby Roode and Chad Gable will defend the RAW Tag Team Championships against The Revival. Will they be able to retain the titles again before Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder?
– Elias and Baron Corbin will face each other. WWE announced through an official note on its website that Elias and Baron Corbin will match up in the next Monday Night Raw.
The rivalry between these two superstars was accentuated last week. Baron Corbin participated in a Real Battle to get a starting chance for the Intercontinental Championship. The Lone Wolfe lost and appeared again before the public to confess their frustrations. Elias interrupted from the stage, playing a song and infuriating Baron Corbin, who started an attack that ended with Elias overcoming. In the next episode of Monday Night Raw, both will have the opportunity to end this dispute, although everything indicates that it will take a long journey.
– We will witness the premiere of “A Moment of Bliss”, the Talk Show presented by Alexa Bliss. For this first occasion, Little Miss Bliss will have as a special guest the women champion of Raw Rousey Ronda.
– Has the “old” Seth Rollins returned? Triple H claimed it last week and Seth Rollins ruthlessly attacked Bobby Lashley and Lio Rush, thus ending his match with disqualification. If “The Architect” wants to get back on top, he should bring back his more aggressive version, or at least that’s what Triple H. hinted at.
– Hulk Hogan will Return to Honor the death of “Mean” Gene Okerlund. The WWE legend returns to honor the memory of “Mean” Gene Okerlund, who died a few days ago. Hogan and Okerlund had a special relationship during the time of the 80s, when their interviews and their great chemistry between the two were protagonists in many WWE programs, apart from the famous phrase Let me tell you something, Gene. In fact, both also fought together in 1984, against George “The Animal” Steele and Mr. Fuji.