WWE Monday Night Raw Preview: September 3, 2018
USA Network will broadcast the Monday Night Raw episode number 1,319 from the Schottenstein Center in Columbus, Ohio.
– Shawn Michaels will return to Monday Night Raw to give his point of view on the combat between The Undertaker and Triple H at Super Show-Down. Michaels witnessed his last showdown at Wrestlemania 28 where he performed the duties of special referee.
– Braun Strowman allied last week with Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre to counter the effect of The Shield. Strowman teamed up with Roman Reigns, his rival in Hell in a Cell for the Universal Championship but left it on a plate to receive a beating. Now that the match is official how will The Shield counterattack this week?
– The B-Team will defend the Raw tag team Championship against The Revival. Dash and Dawson have managed to finish with the individual and team streaks of the champions, and this time they will have the opportunity to take the titles.
– What is the Alexa Bliss plan for Hell in a Cell? “The Goddess” was crushed in SummerSlam and will need much more than tactics to beat Ronda Rousey. Last week he accompanied Alicia Fox in the match against Natalya. We are likely to see Bliss in action this week.
– The Bella Twins will return to action after a long time without appearing as a team to face The Riott Squad. Last week, Nikki and Brie were part of Ronda Rousey’s celebration on Monday Night Raw. Nikki could be one of the protagonists of Evolution while Brie will team with Daniel Bryan in Hell in a Cell.