As we previously published, WWE will hold its Starrcade event on November 24 at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio. Although it is expected to be a non-televised show, WWE Network subscribers will be able to enjoy a part of it, since WWE has added a one-hour special to its Network’s programming that will be broadcast on Sunday, November 25, that is, the day after its celebration.
Although it is unknown what fragments or combats will include the summary, some of the clashes that, among others, will be held in the show are the following:
– Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins for the WWE Intercontinental Championship in a Street Fight
– Rey Mysterio vs. Shinsuke Nakamura for the United States Championship
– The Bar vs. The New Day for the SmackDown Couples Championship
– Samoa Joe against AJ Styles in a match inside a steel cage
– Finn Bálor against Drew McIntyre
It should be remembered that this is the second consecutive year that WWE uses the name Starrcade for one of its events. Last year, the McMahon company celebrated Starrcade in Greensboro, North Carolina, also during the weekend after Thanksgiving and, although it was not televised, legends of the stature of Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Arn Anderson or The Rock’n’Roll Express.