WWE SmackDown Live February 20, 2018 Preview
USA Network will broadcast on Tuesday, February 20, the 966th episode of SmackDown LIVE from the Rabobank Arena in Bakersfield.
– Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch and Naomi will face The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan) in a team fight. The fight was announced after a challenge launched by The Riott Squad which attacked Flair after beating Logan while being accompanied by Lynch and Naomi. This will be the second time that both trios match on television after the group commanded by Riott won the victory in January.
– Bobby Roode launched an open challenge last week for the United States Championship. However, no fight was held after the challenge instead Roode was answered by Randy Orton and Jinder Mahal. The encounter led to a struggle that ended with Mahal triumphant, after applying the Khallas on his two rivals. Will Bobby Roode retain the championship against Randy Orton and Jinder Mahal?
– AJ Styles will defend the WWE Championship in Fastlane to be held on March 11. Finally, he will face 4 opponents: Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Dolph Ziggler and Baron Corbin. Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon continue to impose their ideas and the story could end badly. How will AJ Styles react this week now that the fight is confirmed?
– The Bludgeon Brothers could become the next contenders for the SmackDown pair championships. Last week, Harper and Rowan appeared on the giant screen and sent a signal to the Uso brothers. This week we’ll learn more about this.
– Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin are still struggling to find their place on SmackDown Live but have no luck. Last week, they fell to the New Day and may seek rematch or new rivals.
Here for more information about ticket sales and superstars confirmed.