WWE SmackDown Live on July 3, 2018 Preview
USA Network will air SmackDown Live episode 985 this week from the Century Link Center in Omaha, NE.
– Daniel Bryan and Kane will open the SmackDown Live show. Team Hell did not meet last week when Kane returned to save his former teammate from the Bludgeon Brothers attack. In Extreme Rules, both will fight the champions for the titles and tonight could make some kind of statement about it.
– AJ Styles will face Aiden English in a one on one. Two weeks ago, when Rusev won the Gauntlet Match, AJ Styles appeared on the scene and paid his respects to the applicant, but Aiden English made fun of him, which caused Styles to hit him. That gesture has led us to the fight tonight.
– Jeff Hardy will announce an open challenge on the occasion of the arrival of Independence Day. Last week we expected the appearance of Shinsuke Nakamura, but the Japanese could not go on stage due to an injury. Will Shinsuke Nakamura respond to the open challenge or will another fighter do it?
– Asuka will face James Ellsworth in a one on one. Last week, Ellsworth made his appearance and challenged Asuka, but he knew perfectly well that he was in Japan. For that reason, Paige announced the fight for this week, something that James Ellsworth did not expect. Will you be ready for Asuka?
– Becky Lynch will face Peyton Royce in an individual match. Despite not getting the briefcase of Money in The Bank, the former SmackDown champion adds a good winning streak and intends to climb positions to return to the orbit of the women’s title. For this, you will have to get rid of the Iiconics in the first instance.
– Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods and Big E will be rivals for a day. This time they will celebrate the first annual pancake duel in which the winner will be the one who eats more pancakes in a certain time. Can you celebrate the party in peace?