WWE last night held a house show in Boston, Massachusetts, listed as ” Supershow ” due to the participation of stars from Raw and SmackDown. This event featured the production team that WWE uses for the televised shows of Monday Night Raw and SmackDown Live, and also with a different set design than WWE has used us in events that are not broadcast live.
Apparently, this movement is because WWE would be conducting tests to broadcast house shows on WWE Network in the near future, possibly in 2019. there is a possibility that WWE included different prices, introducing a model by levels (tier ) sometime in 2019. The strategy is personally supervised by WWE President Vince McMahon, along with executives Kevin Dunn and Brad Blum, developing new plans and original content ideas. The idea of a subscription by levels is something that the company would have tried to establish for years, where a user would pay different amounts to get various functions, in addition to seeing additional content.
WWE would also be evaluating the possibility that users can see free content without prior payment that will limit those accounts to see a reduced amount of content and the inability to remove ads. This option would not be available for all devices.
The Boston show featured head-to-head battles and featured a three-way fight between AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, and Shinsuke Nakamura. Below is the complete results:
– Jeff Hardy defeated Andrade Almas c / Zelina Vega. Randy Orton attacked Jeff Hardy after the fight.
— WWE (@WWE) October 21, 2018
– Finn Balor defeated Bobby Lashley with Lio Rush via disqualification.
– The Revival, Baron Corbin, Elias and Jinder Mahal with The Singh Brothers defeated Tyler Breeze, Chad Gable, No Way Jose and The B Team in a team match.
– Rusev c / Lana defeated Aiden English in an individual match.
– Charlotte, Asuka, and Carmella defeated Becky Lynch and The Iiconics (Peyton Royce and Billie Kay)
– Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose defeated Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre. After the match, Braun Strowman attacked Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre.
— Kenzie (@Kliqkid) October 22, 2018
– Sasha Banks, Bayley, and Dana Brooke defeated Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan and Alicia Fox in a team match.
– The Bar Sheamus & Cesaro defeated The New Day to retain the SmackDown Tag Team Championship.
– Ronda Rousey and Nia Jax defeated Tamina Snuka and Mickie James in a team match.
– AJ Styles defeated Daniel Bryan and Shinsuke Nakamura to retain the WWE Championship.
— WWE (@WWE) October 22, 2018